TwistedBrush Blob Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on creation of individual objects that you might use in other Pro Studio or other art software and with a simpler, streamlined interface. The Blob brushes allow you to model and shape your objects and then paint them with the included brushes with the results being crisp lines you might see in illustration software but without the need to mask anything. You can even continue to shape your objects after they are painted.
Blob ART Creation
Further refinements to your shape are achieved with smoothing brushes that can impact the basic shape as well as surface brushes that change the shades and texture without changing the core shape. Also notice the punched out areas, with was handled with the subtracting brush to remove material from your shape.
Once the shape of your object is complete use the fine collection of painting brushes to color your object. Notice the shape and shading of our object stays complete unchanged. There is also no limit on the type of painting brushes you can use to color your objects! Also if you decide to further refine your object shape after painting, you can do that too.
Blob Studio includes ArtSet with a wide range of brushes for working with all aspects of blobs.
Quick ACCESS PANELS
QUICK COMMAND PANEL
The Quick Command panel gives you a configurable array of buttons you can keep close at hand while working. Resize and reshape the panel to your needs. Add, remove and move buttons to create the layout that works best for you. Quickly show or hide the panel with the [F4] hotkey. Right click to edit a button or add one to an empty slot. [Ctrl] + click to drag a button to a new location. As an added bonus there is some functionality exposed in the Quick Command panel that isn't available anywhere else in Blob Studio.
POWERFUL BRUSH EFFECTS SYSTEM
Since User ArtSets are available you might be thinking where will you get new brushes from. There are a number of ways, user shared brushes in the Pixarra forum, brushes imported from Pro Studio, OR now you can edit brushes right in Pixel Studio with the powerful Brush Effects system from Pro Studio. First an IMPORTANT NOTE: Editing brushes is NOT an easy task. There are over 500 different effects that can be combined in 28 effect layers with each effect processed with 100's of modifiers. I think it's safe to say the Pixarra brush effects system makes for the most powerful brush engine in existence. Evidenced in the ability with the same engine to draw simple lines or fully detailed tree with a single stroke as can be seen in Tree Studio.
One of the common ways to use the Brush Effects panel is to tweak existing brushes in small ways to meet your needs and you can do this right in Blob Studio and save them to the User ArtSets.
Above were just some of the features in Blob Studio, there is much, much more.
- 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
- Worlds most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
- Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
- Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
- Tracing paper to use as a guide.
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
- Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
- Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
- Work with symmetry with all the standard Blob Studio brushes.
- And many more features!
- Windows /XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024x768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)